We will update this page with any changes to precautions taken. Precautions are subject to change.
AAOMPT continues to monitor the rapidly changing situation related to the spread of COVID-19. At this time, we are planning to conduct the AAOMPT 2021 Conference, October 7-10th in Cleveland, OH as scheduled. The following precautions are being implemented in light of COVID-19 concerns:
- Limit to Hands-On sessions with pre-registration required
- Hand sanitizing/hand washing stations available through meeting rooms by Hilton
- Regular cleaning/disinfecting in meeting rooms by Hilton
- Face masks required by all attendees and exhibitors. Exceptions for eating/drinking will be made when appropriate.
- Social distance seating available in meeting rooms (limited though)
- Additional time allotted between breakout sessions to ensure adequate time to wipe down tables, enter and exit rooms, and provide an opportunity to handwash between sessions
- Live streaming of the General Session programming will be provided in the foyer area outside the main session room
- Sit down meal functions will have limited seating at tables
- Food & Beverage options will follow Hilton safety guidelines
- AAOMPT will not be providing any shared transportation options to off-venue events
AAOMPT cannot guarantee measures taken will fully protect attendees from contracting COVID-19; therefore, anyone concerned or is in the high risk category should consider joining us virtually.